1. Connect the input of the automatic power regulator to the power distribution board, and install a fuse that meets the power guarantee rate of the instrument on the user power distribution board to ensure the safety of electricity.
2. Connect the power supply of the electrical equipment to the output terminal of the fully automatic power supply voltage stabilizer. Note that the rated input voltage value of the electrical equipment should be consistent with the output of the voltage stabilizer.
3. Turn on the power switch of the fully automatic power regulator first, and the work indicator light is on. Observe whether the indicated value of the voltmeter is normal. When the output voltage is normal, turn on the power switch of the electrical equipment, the voltage stabilizer can automatically adjust the voltage and supply power normally.
4. When the electrical equipment is not used for a long time, please turn off the power switch of the electrical equipment to reduce power consumption and extend the service life of the voltage stabilizer.
5. The voltage stabilizer must not be overloaded. When the mains voltage is low, the output capacity is reduced, and the load of the regulator should be reduced accordingly.
6. When selecting electrical appliances such as refrigerators, air conditioners, water pumps and other equipment with motors running, a voltage stabilizer with a capacity of more than 3 times should be selected to prevent the equipment starting current from exceeding the voltage stabilizer fuse current or the overcurrent protection circuit breaker current to stabilize the voltage. The fuse of the device is blown or the circuit breaker is tripped or the voltage drop is too large to work.
7. The wire connected to the voltage stabilizer should have enough load surface to prevent heat generation and reduce voltage drop. Voltage stabilizers with a capacity of 2KVA or more should be connected by terminals, using a single copper wire, and tighten the terminal screws as much as possible to prevent heat generation at the connection.
8. Regardless of single-phase or three-phase voltage stabilizer, after connecting all input and output lines, turn off the power switch of the load first, then turn on the voltage stabilizer, check that the output voltage is normal, and then turn on the power switch of the load