What power interference problems does UPS power solve?
1. Power failure protection---In the event of a momentary power failure, the UPS will immediately convert the battery DC power to AC power to continue power supply.
2. High and low voltage protection-when the mains voltage is too high or too low, the UPS power built-in voltage regulator (AVR) will make appropriate adjustments to keep the mains voltage within the usable range. If the voltage is too low Or it is too high to exceed the usable range, UPS will convert battery DC power to AC power to continue power supply to protect user equipment.
3. Waveform distortion processing---Because the power is transmitted to the client through the transmission and distribution line, the use of various machinery and equipment often causes the distortion of the mains voltage waveform, because the waveform distortion will produce harmonic interference to the equipment and make the power The system transformer temperature rises, the distortion rate is generally required to be <5%, and the general UPS design distortion rate is <3%.
4. Frequency stability --- The frequency of a mains electricity is divided into two types: 50Hz/60Hz. The so-called frequency is the cycle that changes every second, 50Hz is 50 cycles per second, the frequency of Taiwan's mains is 60Hz, and the frequency of the mainland is 50Hz. When the machine is running, the sudden change in the power consumption of the client will cause the change of the speed to change the frequency of the converted power. The power converted by the UPS can provide a stable frequency.
5.Voltage stability-the voltage of a mains is easily affected by the quality of the power transmission line. Users closer to the substation have a higher voltage of about 130~120V, and users far from the substation have a lower voltage of about 100~ 90V, if the voltage is too high or too low, it will shorten the life of the user's equipment, and in severe cases, it will burn the equipment. Using the online UPS power supply can provide a stable voltage power supply, and the voltage fluctuation is less than 2V, which can extend the life of the equipment and protect the equipment.
6. Suppress transverse mode noise---a transverse mode noise is generated between the live wire and the neutral wire.
7. Suppress common mode noise---a common mode noise is generated between the live wire/neutral wire and the ground wire.
8. Surge protection---Generally, UPS will be equipped with a surge absorber or a sharp discharge design to absorb surges to protect user equipment.
9. Instantaneous response protection---When the mains power is interfered, the voltage may bulge or sag or instantaneous voltage drop. The online UPS power supply can provide a stable voltage, so that the voltage fluctuates less than 2V, which can extend the life of the equipment and protect the equipment .
10. Monitoring power supply---Intelligent communication interface and monitoring software with UPS power supply can record the time and number of power failures of the mains voltage and frequency to achieve power monitoring, and can arrange the time schedule of UPS power supply to save energy.